1. If there is a GOD, why is there suffering, and if there is no GOD, why do I search?
2. I am so critical of others, why do I leave myself out of the picture?
3. After running after an aim, why does it always seem ahead of me, and when I reach something, there is always a new desire awaiting me?
4. Why are we looking for the truth but bending honesty to appear better?
5. Why if I have strived to be here, do I start looking for the next “there” before arriving at “here”?
6. Why do I hang on to the hurts I’ve received from others, but brush off the hurts I’ve caused?
7. Why do I sometimes feel that my rudder is not working and I’m aimlessly drifting in my life?
If you have asked yourself some of these questions and others like them you might be interested in the ideas of G.I. Gurdjieff. He will not give you the answers but he will furnish you with the tools to find answers for yourself.
For more information ask his students, either by posting a question below or emailing: